Does it seem weird to anyone else that the safety seat that you put your child in to make sure that they are protected has HUGE warnings right next to where you put her?
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Our First Week
On Wednesday Savannah had her 3 day old appointment with the doctor. She was too cute all dressed up and ready to go so we had to take a picture...I think this will become a common theme.

Does it seem weird to anyone else that the safety seat that you put your child in to make sure that they are protected has HUGE warnings right next to where you put her?
Does it seem weird to anyone else that the safety seat that you put your child in to make sure that they are protected has HUGE warnings right next to where you put her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats. She is adorable!!
Congrats Whitney!! Little girls are so much fun. I think Isabelle's first bath at home was a tramatic experience too :) that made me laugh.
Oh Whitney, she is beautiful! I am glad that she is finally here. Love you!
She looks so sweet!
She is so sweet. I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats
Post a Comment