Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're Back!

And I can't really tell you where we have been except not blogging!  I guess we have just been enjoying life.  And there is quitea bit to catch up on.  So, first things first...Savannah!  Since I think (change that to KNOW since you have all told me) that it is really the pictures of Savannah that you miss, here is the best catch up I can do on what Savannah has been up to and what she is loving now.  Enjoy!

Savannah is a little mover!!  She loves getting around and getting whatever it is that caught her eye.  The problem is that she likes to drag her stomach and it's wearing out her shirts!  So we decided to help fix the problem.



She is doing better keeping her stomach up, but really it doesn't slow her down...she gets what she wants!


 
But as much as she loves to move, she loves to lounge!  I always find her putting her feet up on whatever is nearby while she reads or checks out whatever she is holding.


I took her to DisneyLand about a month ago with  my family.  She loved it!  There was so much to look at and she loved all the attention.  
But this picture sums up her thoughts on the rides! Not really a fan.


I also took her to the beach for Memorial Day.  This she loved! 

Hanging out with her friend Jack!

She is a happy girl.  Seriously, so happy....all the time!  She is constantly smiling and is so much fun.  I often get sad around bedtime (though the break is nice too).


And finally...she is a bookworm!!!  I love it, becuase I am the same way.  I have been taking her to story time at the library and she loves that.  She loves to sit and read books all the time.  And when you put her lounging and book reading together.....this is what you get!
Yes...that is her pool tube.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

How cute!

Ruby said...

We have the same pool tube! So fun to have the similarities with being so far! We're going to Disneyland in October... maybe we should meet up for a double date night or something. :)

Ruby said...

P.S. "Ruby" is really Amber... I didn't realize that my mom was logged in to her account. :)