Monday, February 23, 2009

Islands!!

Friday night Nathan and I went out to dinner. For Valentine’s day my parents gave us a gift certificate to Islands Restaurant.
We had so much fun taking a much needed break after a crazy week!
We both got amazing hamburgers. Swiss cheese, guacamole, bacon and onions! They were soo good. The best part for Nathan……Endless Fries! Anyone who has ever been to a restaurant with Nathan knows the importance of this item! His first question to the waitress… “Can we get more bread?” When she says yes, his reply is… “Good, then get ready cause I’m gonna want more!” He was happy!

We also ordered smoothies. I got a Mango Strawberry, delicious!!
nd Nathan got Coconut Chocolate, so good!
Something ironic about Nathan and I, every time we order a smoothie, or ice cream, or a drink, mine is overflowing and messy because there is so much and Nathan’s is under the rim. Why is that?

We had a great evening and really enjoyed the time out. Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's weird about the smoothies because it always happens to me too!! It's like the servers think Scott is already fat enough or something and so I always get more ice cream, etc. How funny!!

Leilani said...

I love Island's....until Jon and I got sick after eating there. It was way back when we were dating and I don't know if I've been back.

Ashley said...

Islands is yummy! They don't have any of those here in Seattle, but I did go there in California over my Christmas break and I liked the endless fries a lot too!