Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 3

It was supposed to be the warmest weather on Saturday so we decided to make that the beach day. Still not beach season, but not rainy! We went down and were immediately hit with how cold it was. But that was only half of it. It was WIIINDY!! We tried to fly kites, but it was too windy for that!




There was some luck…but not with our kite.


I am not sure when the decision was made but I know it was unanyomous! We headed right back up to the apartments and hit the pool! It was much nicer weather and we could warm up in the hot tub after!

That night we dyed Easter Eggs, played games and watched a movie.

We had so much fun while my family was here it was sad to see them go. Come back soon!!!

1 comment:

Leilani said...

What a fun family visit. I bet you loved having them there!