Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Week with my Family

Last week my family came down to spend Spring Break with us! It was a blast to have them here. I got to take a couple days off work and we bummed LA. The first day we went to Hollywood. A must do, right?
We walked along the walk of fame and visited the famous theaters. Everyone had their favorites




After we drove over to the Santa Monica Pier. It was fun walking around and watching all the performers and artists. They couldn’t really resist heading down to the beach for a little while.



The water was soo cold!


More to come!

2 comments:

J and B Martin said...

McKay is huge..and blonder! Oh my gosh! I bet they loved the sunny weather- how fun to have your family come visit. I hope you guys had a great time! Oh, and good luck on the marathon- that's so exciting! Let me know how it goes..I'm thinking of doing a 1/2!

Ashley said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love Santa Monica Pier, I wish I could go there right now. And In n Out. . . you are making me jealous! I need some California time for sure.