An attempt to show the ocean right off to the side.
And the cute concert-goers.
And our favorite Usher!!! Notice how she's like 60 with her matching purse and heels. She was not there to show people their seats...she was there for her own evening out! So funny!
They had a ton of security. When we got up to the gate they separated us: boys in one line, girls in another. For me, they just asked me to open the sweatshirt I was holding. But for Nathan, it was a totally different story! “Do you have any pocket knives or alcohol?” as they stared him straight in the face. They searched everything, felt the inside of his belt, and patted him down. Nathan had our camera (which was against the rules) in his pocket. He said they grabbed it through is pants and felt it and then let him go….weird! I guess they were more worried about the drugs he was trying to smuggle in. :) But forgive some of the blurry pics, for the first part of the evening we were sitting by an Usher and we were worried about being caught with a camera so our pics were rushed. Later, lots of other people pulled out cameras too. Maybe seeing us gave them confidence. :)
Our seats were pretty good. The venue literally is a bowl, so we were high up and could see down really well! Jack’s Mannequin opened. They were pretty good; we really enjoyed their music and the surroundings.
The Fray was amazing! They sounded EXACTLY like they do on CD, and they were really entertaining live! They played all our favorite songs and we loved every minute!
There’s nothing more to say, it was awesome, enjoy some pics and here are some links if you’re not familiar with their music.
Over My Head
How To Save A Life

5 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun! I love The Fray!
Brad says to say "awesome dudes you saw the fray!!". Really looks like a cool concert place too that they performed at. So we decided not to go to DisneyLand anyways because of Krista's new prego condition. But we are going to meet them in San Fran and visit my old stopping ground there from when I was an intern. I know now it is late notice but if you want to make the 8 hour drive up you can play with us too.
I came across you blog and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it. The Fray?!?! I would love to see them in concert. I’m glad you guys had a great time! I Love reading your blog… you have me hooked as a follower! ;)
Ha, we leave tonight, it kind of came up quick for us with all the other things we have been trying to plan. We are there till Sunday. So if you felt like a random road trip you could come sleep on the floor of our hotel room. Sorry I really should have let you know sooner. But that would be crazy fun if you still came.
Thank you Lyryn. I just spend a couple hours reading through your blog. It is an amazing and inspirational story, I am so glad you let me know you enjoy our blog so that I could find yours. Nathan and I look forward to following you!
Post a Comment