Sunday, October 18, 2009

Let's Go Cougars, Let's Go!

This weekend we went to the BYU vs. SDSU game down in San Diego! It was a blast. We got the general admission tickets ($11 each!!) and got great seats in the shade. (I think they might have been the best seats in the house honestly).

We went down with Nathan’s sister, Tammy, and her family. It was a blast hanging out with them and driving down together. I got to “teach” Ashley the fight song. Mostly she would just come climb on my lap and ask if we could sing again! But she almost got the raw-raw-raws! Andy was so fun, he got so into the game.

We got down there pretty early and after a really fun lunch, got to watch the team warm up. The game was great, lots of scoring and lots of cheering. Since we were in San Diego we met up with Nathan’s family and enjoyed dinner at…you guessed it…Pietros! We had a blast seeing everyone and cheering for our cougars!
TCU this weekend...we already can't wait!

3 comments:

Leilani said...

Wish we could have gone!!! I haven't been to a BYU game in forever.

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I thought I recognized some of the cheering during the game! j/k. That is sweet you got to go, I wish BYU would play Wisconsin. Same feelings with the TCU game, Brad has been talking this game up for weeks.

Stefanie said...

that's so fun that you guys got to go to the game. this is the first year i haven't gotten an all sports pass, and i totally miss going to the football games. :( so i'm glad you guys got to enjoy it :) that sounds like a blast!