It’s the Holiday Season! And we started it with a bang. I have wanted to go to an outdoor ice skating rink for a long time, but I always thought it would be way to expensive. Then, on the news a few days ago they did a segment about an outdoor ice skating rink that only cost $8/person! I jumped online to figure out where it was. It’s called Pershing Square and it is in Downtown LA. We had so much fun being downtown, right in the middle of all of the buildings. There were skyscrapers all around us, so it felt kind of tucked in.
It was a blast! Our friends, the Shewells, went with us.
It was such a fun atmosphere; we obviously had a great time…
It was a perfect way to kick off the holidays. I got to wear warm clothes and be cuddly with Nathan. It was a perfect night!
4 comments:
How fun!!!
That looks like so much fun! I love Ice Skating!
Very cool! I've never gone outdoor ice skating before! I've heard they have one on Coronado Island in December, so I hope I can go while we're down there for Christmas!
What a fun thing to do in such a cool place! love you gys!
Post a Comment