Thursday, November 12, 2009

What?!

Every day Nathan and I have lunch together in the Law School. Almost daily we see something that makes us laugh, but today's was noteworthy above anything else! Enjoy...



*Background - The boy stopped the girl to talk as she was trying to leave. It was pretty obvious she wasn't "interested" becuase she was continually inching towards the door. And he just kept following:

Boy: What are you doing next Wednesday?

Girl: mmm......

Boy: Like at 3?

Girl: Uh……I don’t know?

Boy: Do you want to be a Rape Victim?!

…..Really. Long. Pause.……..

Girl: Is this pretend?

(It turns out the guy is doing a trial team competition and needed to have a "victim" to testify for the case he was prosecuting...nice job making that nice and clear!)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! That's hilarious!

Stefanie said...

haha oh. my. goodness. yeah that question definitely belongs in the number one spot on a list of "what to NEVER say to someone." that is so funny though! i love being able to witness random things like that. :)

Teri said...

I'm thinking he needs to go back and take a few communication courses. I can't wait for you guys to come up, we are looking forward to seeing you.

Angela said...

haha! How funny!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Wow I will have to watch who approaches me now anytime I am around a law school cafeteria, that is pretty funny!