Thursday, March 17, 2011

Swimmin'...

We have had some really hot days here in Los Angeles, so we decided to hit the pool!  We didn't want to really take Savannah in, but we decided to test the waters and see how she did. 

Um....I think she loved it...



What do you think?

3 comments:

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I love that squeal! It is so fun to get fun noises like that, Charly just started cooing and we love it. Also jealous that it is warm enough there to go to the pool already. How is the job search going for you guys?

Stefanie Orton said...

She is such a doll! and I'm also jealous that it's so warm there already. I'm still cranking my heater up to full blast in the mornings... I can't wait for the nice warm weather!

Tammy Mitchell Photography said...

Um...SO cute! Now where are some new pics??? I'm dying oer here! ;) love you guys!