Thursday, May 19, 2011

6 Months...Actually 7 now!

Savannah was 6 months old on on April 17....hard to believe.  I know I am quite late on this, but I still wanted to post her stats:

Weight:  15 pounds 11 ounces (33rd percentile)
Length:  27 incehs (87th percentile)

So our little girl is still that....very long and very little.

Here are just a few of my favorite moments in the last month...


 Loving her Easter Bunny from Grandma and Grandpa!

Learning how to play ball!

Savannah really is such a happy little girl and highlight of our days.  I couldn't be more grateful to be her mom and couldn't be having more fun being with her every day!

1 comment:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

She really is so super cute!! I just LOVE those chubby cheeks!! And I am just going to assume Nathan GRADUATED law school this month!! WHOO HOO! SO CONGRATS on that, and GOOD LUCK with the BAR!! What are your guys' plans now??