Amazing what they can do with Camera Angles, isn't it?
It's so fun to live that close to things like that. We see these yellow signs every day as we drive to work. With words or initials for the movie or TV show they are filming that day!
And then we were off for our hike. I love living in the Santa Monica Mountains. There are hikes, quite literally out our back door (well, if we had one)! Saturday morning we decided to try a new hike called "Backbone Trail".
The landscape was really unique and fun. We passed a fun area that was just full of huge boulders. It was amazing to look up at these boulders above you and realize that they took thousands of years to form!
We ended up running the trail up and enjoying it on the way down. The view was beautiful and Nathan got a chance to play with his photography.
5 comments:
You ran UP the hike??? WOW! Jon took me hiking once, and about 3/4 of the way up I quit :) I'm still training for the Turkey Waddle in November!
Wow what a cool looking hike!!!
You saw the Biggest Loser Campus?!?! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Biggest Loser (I'm lame, I know)! How fun to so many hikes close by..I'm sure the weather is nice all year so you can hike a ton. It looks like you guys had a great time!
I am glad that you saw the Biggest Loser campus and then went hiking, the two times I watched that show this last year it was while I was eating ice cream, I think I got it backwards.
That looks like so much fun!! What a fun place to live!
Post a Comment