Monday, September 7, 2009

Wicked

Last weekend we went to San Diego to see Wicked!! We went with Nathan's family and my mom and sister joined us too. It was so much fun to have them there and be able to see everyone for the weekend! We started the day off by picking them up from the airport and walking around Sea Port Village while enjoying some Clam Chowder at the Fish Market for lunch!
Then it was time for the show...



What a show it was!!!


Until that morning, we had never even heard the music for it so, needless to say we were a little shaky on the story line! But it didn't even matter, the story was incredible, the costuming amazing, and the singing phenomenal!

After the show we went to dinner at the family favorite, Pietros.




The rest of the weekend was spent talking, fort building, wii playing and family enjoying!

Thank you Greg and Debbie!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

How fun! That's one of my favorite musicals!

Leilani said...

Wish we'd been there - I'd love to see Wicked again!

Amber said...

Seeing Wicked was one of my favorite times ever! AMAZING! That's fun that your mom and Krin got to come see it too!

Lyryn said...

I always wanted to see that… and now I want to see it more. How fun is it to go with your family!?! Very cool! Sounds like a blast!

Angela said...

That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to see Wicked. I read the book and liked it, but I'll have to see it now.

Ashley said...

Awesome! We're seeing it in Seattle next month and I'm way excited for it!
I've never been to Pietro's. . . I'll have to try it sometime!