Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nathan!!

Happy Birthday, Nathan! I know that finals are still here, and how wonderful of Civ Pro to really take the time to make your day so special! But I couldn’t pass up the chance to let everyone know how amazing you are! You don’t turn a quarter of a century old every day!!

N is for...Neat - The way you hold your hand in a claw when it is sticky.
A is for...Addicted to CNBC – Enough said!
T is for...Testimony – The way it is so obvious in your actions and face.
H is for...Happy faces – The way I can tell what is making you happy by the smile you have and the sound of your laugh. The way your corners give you away every time.
A is for...Adaptable – The way you can let things go and just mold into life as it comes. The way you calm me down about things that just don’t matter.
N is for...Nice – The way you are always willing to help people and serve them no matter the inconvenience to you.

C is for...Chef – The way you make anything and everything taste good! I love when you pick what to eat first.
A is for...Always makes time for me – The way I am your first priority….ALWAYS!
P is for...Patient - The way you have let me grow up and are so patient as I try to be better every day.
E is for...
Eternal Best Friend
L is for...Lunches – The way you get up early every morning to make our lunches! The way you add pickles to spice it up for me.
O is for...Obviously a Runner – The way you come back for me so I don’t have to run alone.

I could go on and on but you’re out of letters. I hope you know how much I appreciate and love you. Thank you for the husband that you are to me! Tonight we are going to have a steak dinner and look at the cake I made!

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

malibumoons said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!
That's cool that your birthdays are so close to eachother.

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Nathan!! This is a cute post, I like the idea of using all the letters in his name to tell stuff about him.