Friday, May 22, 2009

A San Diego Weekend!

After Nathan finished his last final on Friday afternoon, I took off from work and we headed down to San Diego. Our brother in law, Scott, was graduating from Law School down there. We got down there just in time for dinner (thanks Debbie!). Then his sister and her kids came. It was so fun to see everyone and hang out with them. Tammy and John took us out to dessert that night for our birthdays! It was a blast going out with them and enjoying a Motherload Chocolate Cake from Claim Jumper! I have so much fun talking to her, I always lose track of time!

The next morning we went downtown for the graduation. It was so exciting to see what we will get to be doing in just 2 more years! It was a nice graduation. Ashley was all over me and Pam the whole graduation. I think she is the cutest girl ever! The whole weekend she would be playing and then all of the sudden run up and say "I love you, Whitney" or "I love you, Nathan". Every time I just wanted to squeeze her! There is nothing like a dose of Andy and Ashley to make you baby hungry! After we went to lunch at a great BBQ place downtown. It was great to celebrate with Pam and Scott!

That night we went back to Pam and Scott's house to have Breakfast for Dinner! It was so fun to see Scott's family and enjoy talking with everyone.
And I have to add, Pam and Scott are quite the hosts! It was such a nice evening with great food.

Congratulations Scott! We really enjoyed the time we got to spend with the whole family! Can't wait to see you again!
.....
PS.....I updated Nathan's birthday post with a picture of the cake I made. I'm certainly no cake decorater, but I had fun celebrating his 25th with him!!

3 comments:

Leilani said...

Tell your friends to come move on our street - there are several to choose from! Graduation looks fun with everyone together. We hear you're coming to Fish Lake - I'm so glad

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Isn't it so nice to take a little peak into the future. I got that when the 4th years here were all leaving to their new places for residency. I love the cake you made for Nate, 25 is an exciting year.

Anonymous said...

I love San Diego! I wish it were easier for me to go there. I'm so excited that I will be able to be there in two weeks! :)