This is such a fun, and special day. I'm sorry Whitney that finals are consuming me and I can't be a little more exciting on your big day, but I just wanted to post, in no particular order, 23 reasons why I love Whitney (I bet you can't guess how old she is).
23. You have the cutest laugh/giggle ever
22. You love to try new things whether it be new recipes, books, restaurants, games, etc. and that keeps our life and relationship always interesting and evolving
21. You are very musically talented and it's fun to have my own private serenade, or to see you use your ability to assist others
20. Your patience with my schedule/studying is unwaivering and makes it easy for me to give everything to my school work and do my best
19. You love to read, and that is a quality that I admire
18. You're an amazing cook (like the home made spaghetti sauce last night, or the spicy chicken and braised leeks two nights ago :)
17. Your love for the gospel of Christ shows in the way you live your life
16. You still make an effort to dress up and look good for me...and boy do you look good! ha ha.
15. You're athletic, outdoorsy, and have a passion for health and fitness that is contagious
14. You totally get excited about my hobbies and interests too
13. You make great efforts to include both of our families in the things that you do
12. You're sensitive to the needs of others and act on it
11. You're not afraid to dream big, but also help me to stay grounded when I need it
10. You trust me completely
9. Hello...you're working just so that I can go to school!
8. You have beautiful eyes...it was one of the first things I noticed about you
7. Spontaneity
6. You remind me that I need to cuddle sometimes :)
5. You have a great sense of humor
4. You're energy for life and drive to always do more wears me out, but I love it
3. You're supportive of my dreams and goals
2. You do everything for me that I can't do for myself
1. You love me.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Whitney - Oh my gosh, 23 seems like forever ago! (Way to score some serious points Nathan - very sweet. Poor Jon would have to make a really, really long list for me - so I don't think I'll be getting a list anytime soon)
Happy Birthday Whit! I hope you have a spectacular day. =)
Whitney-
I woke up this morning and thought, "It's Whitney's birthday!" For real I did! Happy Birthday! I miss you! We had a ward shower and Diana and Bianca were talking and I told Krin to go over so that it at least looked like you were there too! :) I hope it's a good day!
Happy Birthday Whitney! Hope you have a good day. (What a sweet husband you have!)
wow! That was a SWEET list. I am sure Whitney will read it over and over, I know I would.
I hope your day is still special with a hubby who is trying to survive finals. I am sure you guys will find some time to celebrate. That is one thing I have learned about you two. You always make time for eachother. It's really cool.
Post a Comment