We did it!! We survived the first year of Law School! Made it through 2 semesters, got through 2 rounds of finals and found an internship!
Thank you, Nathan for the balance in your life. For eating dinner with me every night, running with me every morning, going on a date with me every week, and making sure to go to the temple with me every month!
And completing your first year like a champ!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh yay! that's so great! Congratulations to both of you! :) that's so exciting that Nathan found an internship and everything too! you guys are so cute and I'm so happy your doing so well! congrats again!
(sorry that comment deleted thing was from me too... i goofed it up but i didn't want you to be worried about who deleted their comment... haha oh man. sorry about that!)
Congrats! I'm so excited for you both. I'm also happy that through all the business Nathan still makes you his number one priority. :) So I hear you may be in town the week of my wedding... :)!
Congrats!! That really is an accomplishment to be excited about, with the first year over and getting an internship. Are you still in cali for the summer then? We are planning on coming out the first or second weekend in Aug.
Yeah Brad has research over the summer for 8 weeks. He will be working with a PM&R doctor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation). He is not sure what that all entails, something with rehab for people with prosthetics.
The hardest part is over. Actually, the second hardest part --I think it's safe to say that the bar sucks more ;) Congrats to you both! *B
Post a Comment